- Nationalize health care to the tune of 16% of the economy
- Steal GM and Chrysler and give them to the UAW
- Finish nationalizing banking with Tony Soprano loans
- Legislate the theft of Wall Street's assets
- Subsidize communist inspired dinosaur unions with tax money
- Redistribute taxes as teacher dues for campaign contributions
- Accomplish 5&6 while private unemployment nears 10%
- Increase federal spending a record 16% in 2009
- Refuse to pass a budget to hide federal squandering of taxes
- Create a federal dossier on each US health care patient
- Dismantle border control to import millions of illegal aliens
- Become the most non-transparent government since Nixon
- Use the DOJ to steal elections and intimidate voters
- Offer bribes to keep unwanted candidates from campaigning
This is the "highest single-year increase since government began calculating poverty figures in 1959." Worse yet, beginning "next year the government plans to publish new, supplemental poverty figures that are expected to show even higher numbers of people in poverty than previously known. The figures will take into account the rising costs of medical care [Obamacare], transportation [cap and trade], and child care [regulation, tax on small businesses], a change analysts believe will add to both the ranks of seniors and working-age people in poverty."
When November finally arrives, remember how they arrogantly shoved WelfareHealthCare down our throats and then gloated about it.
May your gods be with you.